Friday, July 27, 2012

Candeo Joker and Divebomb

So today I have some pretties from Candeo to share with you. I absolutely adore these glitters!

First up is Joker. I love the glitter mix in this one. The colors are so soft and they look amazing together. I chose to wear a favorite of mine as undies for this one, Essie Smooth Sailing. I think that they are a perfect pairing.

1 coat of Joker over Essie Smooth Sailing




Next up is Dive Bomb. This picture was from a few months ago, but I wanted to include it because it is one of my favorite glitters ever!! I was inspired by Jamie over at The Posh Polish with this mani. She posted pictures of Dive Bomb on Make Up Alley and I had never even heard of Candeo and I flipped. I ordered it ASAP! I told her the mani with Dive Bomb over New York Summer Hot Sky Blue reminded me of fish swimming in a fish tank. I dubbed it the "fish tank mani" and I had to recreate it for myself.

1 coat Candeo Dive Bomb over New York Summer Hot Sky Blue

Candeo Colors area available from Melinda's Big Cartel shop here and they are also now available at Llarowe.

6 comments:

  1. Both manis are really beautiful! I've slowly entered the world of indies, since the demise of She Who Must Not Be Named. I started with Hares, but look forward to get some Candeo sometime soon.

    Thank you for the glittery inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh those are some great ones to get started with! HARE is one of my absolute favorite Indie brands, and Candeo is just amazing! These are my two favorites so far from Candeo, I highly recommend them!

      Delete
  2. such a wonderful combo with the Joker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was quite pleased with it! I love Smooth Sailing anyway, and Joker just made it that much better!

      Delete
  3. Sexy, sexy, SEXY!!!! I need a mop for all the drool over here! This post makes me so glad I am going to have both of these stunning polishes. Beautiful as always, chickie! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! I hate that you have to wait a bit for them, but it will be totally worth it! They are fabulous! My favorite Candeos by a mile!

      Delete