Sunday, July 15, 2012

HARE Polish Swatches: Part 1

Hi everyone!! Today I have a few swatches from another one of my favorite indie brands: HARE Polish. These polishes are from the newest spring and summer releases. Nikole, the creator of HARE polish, made these available for pre-order on Etsy back in June and I will have to say, these are my favorite HARE releases to date (and that is saying a lot, because I adore all of my HAREs).  Every one that I try just keeps getting better and better!

Today I have 3 to show you, but more are on the way!

First up is Magic Mist. This was from her Cumulus Excellence Spring/Summer Duo. I usually don't love glitters in milky bases, but this one blew my mind. This is one coat over Illmasqua Jo'mina.





Next up is The Sky Was Pink. This is from her Summer collection, Where's Summer, B? When I ordered this collection, I thought this one might be my least favorite because I typically don't go for pinks. WRONG. It is so amazing! I didn't want to take this mani off. This is 1 coat over China Glaze Under the Boardwalk.




The third one that I have for you is also from the summer collection and is called Why So Igneous? (I have one of the test bottles, that was originally called Aurora B.) This polish is the embodiment of my idea of the perfect glitter polish. Purple and green square glitters in a purple jelly base (plus all sorts of others sizes of purple and green glitter). This is two coats over 1 coat of Verity Deep Violet. This polish is (and will probably forever be) in my top 20 polishes because it is just so perfect!




HARE Polish is available from Nikole's Etsy shop (follow HARE polish on Facebook for updates about restocks). Also, starting on July 27, HARE Polish will be available at Llarowe.

10 comments:

  1. This is stunning, great layering too. I'm lemming this hard :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are fabulous Karen! Buy them and buy them NOW!!

      Delete
  2. Sigh...oh Magic Mist, when will you finally be mine??? :( Fabulous pics and gorgeous combinations. You sure know how to make a gal lemm things and regret not ordering certain polishes (I'm looking at YOU, Why So Ingenous?) haha <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You didn't buy Why So Igneous? Girllll...you must have bumped your head! I thought I had taught you better than this!! You ALWAYS buy things with purple and green glitter ALWAYS!! (Did I mention always?)

      Delete
  3. I knew I should have just ordered this entire collection. "No, Dea, don't buy The Sky Was Pink! You don't like pink! You'll never wear it! Save that money!" NOW LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE, DEA. Aaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I seriously almost did the same thing Dea. I don't usually go for the pink in a collection, but this one is just stellar! I have been surprising myself with liking so many pinks lately...

      Delete