Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Jade Energy

Today I have for you one of the holographic polishes from the Jade line out of Brazil. These polishes are very similar in formula to the Ozotic, Hits, and OPI Designer Series polishes in terms of application and finish. Like those polishes, they do not require any sort of special base coat and you can use regular topcoat without fear of dulling the holo effect. I have 4 of these so far, but I will be purchasing more!

This polish is called Energy, and it is a teal linear holographic polish. This is 2 coats. It is so gorgeous!!

Sunshine






Indoor Lighting




These polishes are a must have for any holo lover! They are available at Llarowe for purchase. Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

  1. So pretty! I just know some of these are going to end up in my stash before too long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why didn't I buy this one?? *winces* beautiful pics, chickie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why didn't I buy the black one? Curses!! Thank you, doll!!

      Delete
  3. super cute! do they come in other shades too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes they do! There are pictures of all of the shades here: http://www.shop.llarowe.com/Jade-Holographic-Nail-Polish_c37.htm

    I have the teal (Energy), the hot pink (Deja Vu), the blue (Hypnose, and the purple (Fascino Violeta) so far and they are all beautiful! I still want to get the red and black, and possibly the silver!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *dies*. Omg, teal is my weakness and this is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. *dies*. Omg, teal is my weakness and this is amazing!

    ReplyDelete