Thursday, July 5, 2012

Nail Pattern Boldness Swatches

Hi guys! Today I have some swatches for you from a new Etsy seller, Nail Pattern Boldness. I so happened to be browsing Makeupalley last week and saw a post that this shop was open and I was delighted to see some matte glitter polishes in stock. Ever since I got Nail-venturous Floam, I have been searching for more beauties with matte glitter and these polishes were just the ticket. I adore them!!

First up is Le Big Party. It is a multicolored mix of matte glitters in a clear base. The formula on it was great and went on smoothly. I chose to layer 1 coat over Finger Paints Inkblot Blue. I like the look of the base color peeking through, but you could get the glitter opaque very easily in 2-3 coats if you prefer that look. I used 1 coat of Gelous and 1 coat of NYC Grand Central Station as topcoat.



Next up is Seppuku (With a Frisbee). It is a mix of orange, yellow, and red matte glitters in a clear base, and it applied much like Le Big Party. I layered 1 coat over Zoya Heidi (as well as Gelous + NYC GCS for top coat, as I did with the first mani). I have to say, as a person who doesn't love orange very much, I am completely smitten with this polish! It is fantastic!!



Nail Pattern Boldness has an etsy shop here where these polishes are sold, and you can check out her blog here to see previews of upcoming colors! Have you guys stumbled upon any fantastic new indie sellers lately?

8 comments:

  1. Really? Did you really have to post these swatches and link to this seller? *le sigh* I'm going to need a second job soon to support my habit, especially with so many enablers posting gorgeous swatches on the interwebz. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Enabling is my specialty!! And I agree...my indie habit has definantly put a hurting on my wallet...but so WORTH IT!!

      Delete
    2. Good thing is she's out of stock, so I can go another few weeks before having to donate a vital organ for polish money.

      *This is "Aryn!!", btdubs. Just changed my display name to my real name.

      Delete
  2. I really didn't need to see this ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They really are Karen!! You need them!! *enables*

    ReplyDelete
  4. The orange is so beautifulll, I really want it now :) Next restock, it shall be mine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is fantastic! I have it on my toes right now and I am loving it!!

      Delete