Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Advent Calendar Challenge Day 15: Cozy

So when I thought of cozy...for some reason this polish kept coming to mind. HARE Polish Reverie in Rubellite is from the fall Finder's Keepers collection. It has a deep raspberry base with gorgeous golden shimmers and orange glitter. It reminds me of glowing embers in a fireplace. It is SO pretty! This is 1 coat over Zoya Zsa Zsa. So yes...this polish is totally warm and cozy to me! :)





HARE Polish is available from Llarowe and from Nikole's Etsy Store ("Like" HARE Polish on Facebook to receive updates on restocks and new collections). There is actually a new holiday collection called Paint the Town Red launching on Thursday on Llarowe which includes two gorgeous new polishes! Be sure to check them out! Thanks for looking everyone!

3 comments:

  1. that is so glowey and gorgeous <3 Hare is my favorite indie brand, I need to take out mine more often~

    ReplyDelete