Saturday, December 22, 2012

Advent Calendar Challenge Day 17: Inspired by a Christmas Movie

Hey everyone! So for today's mani, I chose a polish thats name was inspired by a Christmas movie: CrowsToes Making Christmas. This polish was inspired by the song Making Christmas from the movie The Nightmare Before Christmas. It is definantly Christmas in a bottle. It is an absolutely perfect Christmas mani. I like that it is a smaller glitter too. It has an assortment of reds, greens, silvers, some of the plain metallic and some holo for a little extra sparkle. It is a fairly dense glitter as well (this is 1 coat over China Glaze Jolly Holly).
 
 
 
 
 
I have a really crazy (non-wearable) mani planned for my redo day that is inspired by a movie. I'm obviously not going to be done with the challenge by Christmas and I'm going to skip around a bit, but I hope to be done by the end of December. It has bee lots of fun!
 
As always, CrowsToes polishes are available from Llarowe and Overall Beauty. Be sure to snap up these Christmas polishes before they are gone! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment