Saturday, April 20, 2013

Girly Bits Shift Happens over China Glaze Fancy Pants

Is there anything that color shifting topcoats don't make better? I think the answer to that is NO. They are one of my favorite things to play with and today I have one of my favorite ones to play with: Girly Bits Shift Happens. I love that the base of this polish is clear so you can layer it over pretty much anything. This is one coat of Shift Happens over China Glaze Fancy Pants.




And here is Fancy Pants one its own. It is really a stunner. The shimmer is gorgeous and I adore the base color. It is hard to photograph, but trust me when I say that you need this one! This is 2 coats. 



If you haven't got a red/green color shifting topcoat yet...get Shift Happens. Girly Bits polishes are available from creator Pam's big cartel store, LlaroweOverall BeautyHarlow & Co, and Mei Mei's Signatures. Thanks for looking everyone!

2 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous! Shift Happens is perfect with Fancy Pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really, really nice! I am not normally into color-shifting top coats but I may have to reconsider that position. And Fancy Pants is amazing.

    ReplyDelete