Saturday, May 4, 2013

piCture pOlish Shocked

Today I have a gorgeous polish from the piCture pOlish Collaboration Collection where they partner with bloggers and shop owners to create polishes. piCture pOlish Shocked was a collaboration with my pal Shatter Me Claire and it is a gorgeous hot pink jelly with piCture pOlish's signature holo sparkly bits (these are NOT glitter). This polish looks best at 3 coats, I think, because it is sheerer than some of the others I have tried that are similar (Cosmos and Kryptonite). Formula was excellent.







piCture pOlish shades are available direct from their website as well as from Llarowe, As far as I know, the Collaboration shades are available in limited quantities, so get them while you can! Thanks for looking everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment