Friday, May 31, 2013

Some Holos: Jade Hypnose and Glitter Gal Red

Hi everyone! All I have wanted to wear lately is holos and neons, so here are a few holos that I wore this past week.

Jade Hypnose is a medium blue holo. It has a lovely formula that is similar to the OPI Designer series, the Ozotic and Glitter Gal linear holos, and the Hits holos to name a few. The formula is wonderful with no patchiness or dragging and it requires no special base or topcoat. This is 2 coats of Jade Hypnose with black stamping with Cheeky XL Happy Nails plate. I don't know why the one nail looks lighter than the others...it really didn't in real life (very strange).






Next I used Glitter Gal Red for a mani. It is one of those confounded mini bottles (so awkward to hold!!). Formula was very similar to the Jade with no issues whatsoever. This is 2 coats of Glitter Gal Red. I think it is renamed something else now (Not Another Red) but I think it is the same. 





Are holos on your radar right now since it's so bright and sunny outside? They certainly have been a go to for me lately. They are effortless and gorgeous. You really can't beat that. Both Glitter Gal and Jade holos are available from Llarowe. Thanks for looking everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment