Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Favorite Blacks/Greys

Hi everyone! Today I have my favorite blacks and greys for you. I'm not always one that reaches for greys, but there are some that I have found that are truly lovely. I'm always attracted to black polishes, but I don't find I reach for them often to wear so I don't purchase them a lot. The holos are really an exception to that rule...

OPI My Private Jet (original holo version) Wonderful polish. I will always have more black holos, but none will be as dear to me as this one. A gift from my pal Kathy. <3


Zoya Petra (on tips). This is a smoky, purpley grey creme. It is so amazing and one of the first greys that I ever loved. 


Zoya Kelly (base) under Pahlish Sullen Girl. Beautiful charcoal grey creme. Lovely formula too.


Layla Flash Black. The ultimate, rainbowy, grey holo. It is gorgeous!


OPI Let's Do It in 3-D. Another gift from my pal Kathy (she is just TOO much!). Pretty scattered charcoal grey holo.


American Apparel Hassid. My holy grail black creme. Followed closely by Finger Paints Black Expressionism.



Jade Magia Negra. Gorgeous linear effect. Love the Jades so much!


Color Club Beyond. Do I have too many black holos? Nah...they are all fantastic! 



HARE Polish King of Carat Flowers over Essence Grey-T to Be Here. I'm not always a huge fan of greys, but this one is gorgeous and subtle.


Esssence Grey-T to Be Here. The pink and gold shimmer in this polish is to die for!


Maybelline Cool Couture. I'm so glad I snagged this polish when it was around in drugstores. The subtle teal shimmer is awesome!


Illamasqua Raindrops. This is such a soothing, squishy polish. I'm glad I finally was able to acquire in on Illamasqua's second release. 


Butter London The Black Knight (over black). I think there is a Pure Ice dupe of this one now, so you should definitely snag it if you don't want to pay Butter London prices. The glitter mix is so fun!


Oopsie Daisies Moonside. I think the neon glitters make this black polish so much fun!



Darling Diva Polish TNT. The green/red/gold color shifting particles come alive against the black jelly base of this polish.


CrowsToes Shoot the Butterfly. It looks like a monarch butterfly in a bottle How can that be bad?


CrowsToes Season of the Witch. The green/purple color shifting flakes are wicked in this polish.


OPI Skull and Glossbones (base). Ahhh...late entry! I totally forgot to get a picture of this one on its own, but it is a lovely putty grey. It is surprisingly flattering. 

So how do you feel about blacks/greys? I know that they have to be really special for me to like them, but they are a favorite for some. Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. So hard to choose which polish I like better! They're all equally gorgeous. I especially love Hare King of Carat Flowers, Maybelline Cool Couture, and all of the black holos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 <3 I remembered I gave you MPJ but I forgot about LDII3D hehe ;) They look so lovely on your perfect nails. Also, this post gave me many lemmings, damn you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I did a favourite blacks and greys it would be like, 40 images of various shades of grey cremes. :3 Not good reading. :D Damn, every time I think I can't forget about MPJ someone like YOU reminds me how great it is! :>

    ReplyDelete

  4. Gel-Nails offers various nail products like CND, Shellac, Nail TipsUV Nail Polish, Color Gel Nails and different nail care products. Visit Gel Nails to get nail products at affordable prices.

    ReplyDelete