Sunday, June 23, 2013

Happy Hands Banana Stand

Because there's always money in the banana stand... Yep, I had to have this polish after I started watching "Arrested Development". It is another winning yellow too. I dunno why, but it makes me think of banana moon pies. Anyhow, it is a yellow crelly with brown, yellow, and tiny green glitters. It has very good coverage too (this was 3 coats).





Happy Hands Polishes are available from creator Kristi's Etsy Shop or her Big Cartel Shop. For international customers, Happy Hands polishes are also available from Harlow & Co.Mei Mei's Signatures, and Femme Fatale Cosmetics. Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Awww...this is so cute! I love the color combos and the design. Seeing this mani makes me also think of banana moon pies, yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it adorable! I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought of moon pies! :D

      Delete