Sunday, June 23, 2013

Purple Shimmer Sunday: Orly Oui

Hi everyone! It's Purple Shimmer Sunday again! Be sure to check out what The Polish Haven and Pied Polish Piper (yay for Kathy joining in!!) have for this week as well!

Today I am wearing an old favorite, Orly Oui. I remember when similar polishes came out around the same time (Zoya Faye, OPI Rally Pretty Pink) and everyone loved them, but I preferred the deeper purple tones of Oui. Now it has a few dupes as well (Zoya Daul, OPI It's My Year, and I think there is a Julep polish that is a dupe as well). The foily, golden shimmer is awesome and totally dominates this polish. Be sure to click on the pics so you can have a closer look at the shimmer.




It's always nice to pull out an old favorite! Thanks for looking everyone...and be sure to tune in next week for more Purple Shimmer Sundays!

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely!

    I'm embarrassed because I have an untried bottle of this, I've had for ages and it was a gift :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't worn it since...New Years Eve 2011. So it's been...a long time ago! I remember I wore it because I had to go to a wedding reception and I couldn't have crazy NYE nails. LOL!

      Delete