Thursday, August 8, 2013

Chaos & Crocodiles Ferris Wheel at Dusk

Hi everyone! Today I have a stunning polish for you from Chaos & Crocodiles. I just so happened to catch their last restock and grabbed my first C&C polishes. Ferris Wheel at Dusk is part of The Carnival Collection and it is the embodiment of galaxy nails in a bottle. It has a blue jelly base with blue, purple, fuchsia, and teal holographic glitter in the base including stars and large dots. The glitter payoff is great with no fishing required for the larger glitters. I layered 2 coats over piCture pOlish Cosmos for this mani. It would build up on its own, but I wanted to wear it over a base.






Chaos & Crocodiles polishes are available from their Big Cartel shop and you can keep track of info on restocks and releases by following their blog and Facebook. Thanks for looking everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!

    I don't have any of C & C in my stash; I keep missing the restocks and when I went to the site a few days, everything was oos :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning and I love the combo! Thanks for the new lemming! :p

    ReplyDelete