Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Purple Shimmer Wednesday?: NerdLacquer Gotterdammerung

Hi everyone! Yes...I'm behind this week. I was in a wedding this weekend and there were lots of out of town visitors so I haven't been able to do my Purple Shimmer Sunday post. Be sure to check out my more timely counterparts and their Purple Shimmer Sunday contributions (Kristy at The Polish Haven and Kathy at Pied Polish Piper).

Today I have a polish that I nabbed at the last NerdLacquer restock called Gotterdammerung, which is part of the Opera trio that was released at that time. It is has a purple/blue color shifting base with various purple glitters. To bring out the duochrome nature of the polish, I just used 1 coat of Gotterdammerung over Essie No More Film for this mani.







NerdLacquer polishes are available in creator Amanda's online shop. Everything is out of stock at this time, but she posts info on restocks and new releases on her Google+ account. Thanks for looking everyone!

1 comment: