Sunday, September 22, 2013

Falling for Nail Art Challenge: Back to School

Hi everyone! I have decided to participate in another nail art challenge, but this time one that isn't every day to make it less stressful. The lovely Ashley from Plump and Polished is hosting a fall themed nail art challenge called "Falling For Nail Art". If you want to participate, please join in! This is just the first day. If you post on Instagram, please use #fallingfornailart so everyone can see your work!


So day one is "Back to School" and I decided to take my Cheeky XL Top of the Class plate to do some notebook paper nails. I loved the cute doodle stamps on that plate, so I tried to make it look like they were doodled on the paper. For the base I used Sinful Wisp (my new favorite white) and then I freehanded the stripes with blue and pink Kiss Nail Art Stripers. After that fully dried, I stamped my doodle images with black. It was a super simple mani that looks quite striking!




Thanks for looking everyone!

4 comments: