Thursday, October 31, 2013

Pahlish Fleur de Sel

Hi everyone! I have a Pahlish that I'm obsessed with for you today! There is a special place in my heart for polishes that are very literal representations of things, and this one certainly falls into that category. Creator Shannon says that Pahlish Fleur de Sel was inspired by raw, unrefined pink sea salt and it TOTALLY is that in a bottle. It has a soft blush pink jelly base with assorted microflakes throughout including red, white, and iridescent violet. This is 2 coats of Pahlish Fleur de Sel (after 4 days of wear, I might add...still flawless!) Neutral colors usually don't get me this excited, but this one is just fabulous! It's a very flattering and different neutral that I bet you could get away with at work (if your work cares about polish...which thankfully mine doesn't! LOL!).





And I had to take a pic with some pink sea salt! LOL!


Fleur de Sel is part of Pahlish's Fall 2013 collection and is available in Pahlish's Big Cartel ShopBe sure to follow Pahlish on Facebook and on their blog for details about restocks and new polishes.  Pahlish is also available from LlaroweOverall BeautyRainbow Connection, and Edgy Polish. Thanks for looking everyone!

2 comments: