Sunday, November 10, 2013

Stamping with Dance Legend Chameleons

OMG...this mani is EPIC! As soon as I got my polishes from the Dance Legend Chameleon collection, I knew I wanted to try stamping with them since they were more opaque than other multichromes I have. For this mani, I used a base of black polish and then I stamped using Boo, Wazowski, Roz, and Boggs (I sort of dabbed them in each corner of the stamping image so that if you divided each nail into 4 sections, each is a different polish. I used Bundle Monster plate 205 for the design. Here are SEVERAL pics!







I just...I'm in LOVE! I will be doing some more stamping with these very soon! Dance Legend polishes originate from Russia and you can order direct from their website (shipping can take a while I've heard). They are also available from Llarowe and Ninja Polish. Thanks for looking everyone!

3 comments: