Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Chaos and Crocodiles Rainbows All Around

Hi everyone and Happy New Year! I utterly destroyed my NYE mani before I could get proper pictures, so I thought I would share something bright and cheery with you today instead. I recently picked up a few Chaos and Crocodiles polishes during a pre-order and Rainbows All Around just had to be mine. It is a fun mix of multicolored holographic glitters in a clear base. I used 1 coat over Illamasqua Noble for this mani. I love how smooth and workable the glitter formula is and it actually didn't require a lot of topcoat to smooth out, which is always a plus with blingy glitters.




Here is Illamasqua Noble on its own. It is still one of my favorite cremes ever.



And here is a peek at the one terrible iPhone picture I got of my NYE mani. I used L.A.Girl Black Illusion as a base and then used Darling Diva Polish Diamond to stamp on the fireworks from the Bundle Monster H14 plate. The accents are Lynnderella Shapeshifter. I then proceeded to destroy one of the glittery nails before I ever got proper pictures so...bummer.


Chaos & Crocodiles polishes are available from their Big Cartel shop as well as from Mei Mei's Signatures. You can keep track of info on restocks and releases by following their blog and Facebook. Thanks for looking everyone!

3 comments:

  1. That's a pretty glitter............. and ITA, Illa Noble is still one of my favourite blues :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your manis are gorgeous! I love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the NYE mani....and I still don't own any C & C polishes; I keep on missing the restocks!

    ReplyDelete