Thursday, January 30, 2014

Colors by Llarowe Smooth Criminal

Hi everyone! Today I have a stunner for you from Colors by Llarowe. I picked up Smooth Criminal at Colors by Llarowe's latest pre-order and it arrived pretty quickly. It is a periwinkle holo with a strong holo flame. Formula was fantastic and requires no special base or topcoat. For my accent nail, I used striping tape and followed I Dream of Lacquer's tutorial here. It was really pretty easy to do, just a bit time consuming to place the tape just right. I used American Apparel Hassid as my black creme for the taped accent. It wasn't perfect, but I was pretty proud of it for a first attempt!




Here are a few pics of Smooth Criminal on its own. 2 easy coats here.



Colors by Llarowe are available exclusively from Llarowe (although I think I saw that they would be carried by Harlow & Co. in Canada soon). They are all sold out right now, but Leah Ann restocks them pretty regularly and also opens up for pre-orders sometimes, so grab it if you get a chance! Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Smooth Criminal is gorgeous! I love the accent nail! Looks perfect to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! The black is a great contrast and the base really pops. The name of the polish makes me think of the song by Michael Jackson! Hah. If you're into holos, I'm doing a giveaway you may like.

    ReplyDelete