Monday, February 3, 2014

Polish Revolution Reading is Fun-damental

Hi everyone! Today I have a microglitter polish from Polish Revolution's Such a Drag Collection for you. This collection was inspired by RuPaul's Drag Race. Reading is Fun-damental is a green based microglitter that has very a mixture of very tiny green and slightly larger green glitters with gold, lavender, and blue glitters sprinkled throughout. The formula had just the right glitter density and spread really well. I used 1 coat over Orly Lucky Duck for this mani. As a green lover...I definitely approve of this polish!





Polish Revolution polishes can be found at creator Lauryn's Etsy Shop as well as at Shoppe Eclecticco and Edgy Polish. Thanks for looking everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous combo! I need to get my hands on this polish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mix of glitters in this polish, sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this polish! It is so sparkly and the green is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete