Sunday, February 9, 2014

Stamping With I Love Nail Polish Nostalgia

Hi everyone! I recently did some more multichrome stamping, this time using I Love Nail Polish Nostalgia. I started with a black creme base and then stamped Nostalgia on top using Bundle Monster plate BM409. Nostalgia shifts from a brownish red to gold to green. A lot of people have compared it to Dance Legend Roz, but to me they are aren't very close. Nostalgia isn't as vibrant in its coloring and as I said, the red color is more brownish red vs the intense fuchsia shift of Roz. They are both lovely, but I prefer Roz if I had to pick.





I Love Nail Polish is sold on their website. Nostalgia is now available in a holographic version as well, so be sure to check that out if you like the original. Thanks for looking everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment