Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Mardi Gras Mani!

Hi everyone! I have been planning my Mardi Gras mani for a few weeks now, not because I particularly care about Mardi Gras so much but more because I really love the colors of Mardi Gras (Although I DID have some King Cake at work and I DID find the baby in mine.)

For my mani, I used one of my favorite polishes ever, Hare Polish Why So Igneous? I layered 2 coats of Why So Igneous? over China Glaze Creative Fantasy. Then I layered on 2 coats of OPI The Man With the Golden Gun. SO MANY LAYERS! But so worth it. I thought it turned out fantastic. It was so much more awesome in real life than in pictures. I was afraid it would never dry, but it did and it wasn't a dented mess when I woke up even though I did it late last night.

 
 

Hare Polish is available from Nikole's Etsy Shop as well as from several other e-tailers around the world (complete list found here). Be sure to check out Hare's website, Instagram, and Facebook for updates on new collections and restock info. Thanks for looking everyone!

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous and the colors are perfect for Mardi Gras!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How festive! This layering combo totally embodies the colors of Mardi Gras!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful and so perfect for the occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so worth it indeed! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete