Saturday, March 8, 2014

Smitten Polish Spring 2014

Hi everyone! Today I have a preview of Smitten Polish's Spring Collection for you. I think this is just part one because I did see it mentioned on Smitten's Facebook page that there would be a part two with 4 more polishes released in April in addition to these. This collection has two holos (one jelly based and one creamy) and two jellies with holo microglitter. I think they are fabulous, but just look at them for yourself.


Not Your Mama's Easter Grass is a vibrant lime green jelly filled with lime green holographic microglitter. I used 3 coats for full coverage (though with careful application, it would be ok at 2 coats). This polish is INSANE in person! It is so amazingly sparkly! I love jelly glitters like this so much, and this one has rocketed up to one of my favorites!

  


Ker-Bloom is a medium periwinkle blue linear holo. This one had a jelly finish, so I used 3 coats for full coverage. It has the slightest hint of purple to it, but it definitely looks blue! I love shades like this, and this one is no exception.






Audrey's Rainbow is a creamy Tiffany Blue linear holo. It has a fantastic flame for a creamy holo. The formula is very nice and fully opaque at 2 coats (be sure to let it dry between coats to prevent dragging). The name is, of course, inspired by Audrey Hepburn and her role in Breakfast at Tiffany's (with Tiffany's being where this iconic shade of blue was born.) So pretty and perfect for spring.




Glacial Springs is a teal jelly filled with teal microglitter. It wants to photograph more blue, but it is definitely a teal (the bottom photo is the most color accurate). Formula was fabulous and would really be fine at 2 coats, but I used 3 coats for a little more depth in my photos.





The Smitten Polish Spring Collection is set to be released sometime in late March. Be sure to follow Smitten Polish on Facebook for exact dates and times of the release. Smitten Polish can be purchased from creator Noelie's Big Cartel Shop as well as from Femme Fatale CosmeticsEdgy Polish, and Shoppe Eclecticco. Thanks for looking everyone!

*Polishes provided for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment