Wednesday, October 29, 2014

CYNA Halloween Challenge: Pumpkin Faces

*Nothing to Disclose*

Hi everyone! Today's Challenge Your Nail Art prompt is Pumpkin Faces. I really tried to hand paint some, but they just looked super wonky, so I opted to use some of my much loved Bundle Monster pumpkin designs (plate BM-224 and BM-H06). I have realized this October that I really need to get some new Halloween plates because I tend to use the same ones over and over (although these are great ones). For this mani, I started off with a base of OPI Toucan Do It If You Try. On my middle two fingers, I stamped on some pumpkins using Mundo de Unas Black. On my other fingers, I put on a coat of my absolute favorite Halloween polish ever, CrowsToes VooDoo. I loved how classically Halloween this mani was.




Don't forget to check out what the other fab ladies have done for today's prompt. Also check them out on Instagram with #challengeyournailart


No comments:

Post a Comment