Monday, February 23, 2015

ILNP Ultra Chrome Flakies

*Purchased by Me*

Hi everyone! I purchased 4 of the ILNP Ultra Chrome Flakies when they were first released, and I've used them for several different looks since then. I decided to collect my looks and combine them into one post for you guys. I think I've decided I mostly like them layered over lighter colors, but they look pretty over dark colors too (they just don't pop as much). Formula is consistent with these across the board. They spread easily with good coverage in 1 coat and they don't require a lot of topcoat to smooth out because they lay perfectly flat. I've seen people wear them on their own in several coats or by sponging them on, but I really don't care for the way they look when applied like that...I like them layered over a base. Now I really want to pick up some more of the ultra chrome flake toppers! Which are your favorites?



ILNP Open Fields (over Elevation Polish Shilin Stone Forest)




ILNP Neon Rosebud over KBShimmer Honeydew List






ILNP Neon Rosebud (over Elevation Polish Pic de Sottlo)



ILNP Luna (over American Apparel Mount Royal) 





ILNP Supernova over China Glaze Boho Blues




ILNP is sold on their website. Be sure to follow them on Facebook and Instagram for updates on new collections/pre-orders. Thanks for looking everyone! 

What are your feelings on the multichrome flake trend? Are you still loving them or are they getting old? Thanks for looking everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment