Monday, August 24, 2015

HPB Presents: Neons

*Nothing to Disclose*

Hi everyone! Today I'm participating in the August Hobby Polish Bloggers Link-Up and the theme this month is neons. I picked up a few of Indigo Bananas Neon, the 10th Element polishes a little while ago, and I've been itching to try them in a water marble, so that's what I've got for you today.

For my mani, I used Indigo Bananas The Uranium Evil (neon yellow), Rubidium Rhod (neon red), and Diva Plumbum (neon teal) for the marble on my middle two fingers (over a white base) and then came back and added some dots with the red and teal. Then I used The Uranium Evil on my other nails. The neons spread well and marbled nicely. This was such a fun look and the colors make me think of sno-cones, so I think that's a good way to end the summer! I guess my topcoat ended up bubbling (It's in need of some thinner) and I didn't even notice it in real life, but you can definitely tell in the pictures. Ah well, such is life.





Indigo Bananas products are available from their shop as well as from these distributors. Be sure to follow Indigo Bananas on their official websiteFacebookInstagramPinterest, and Twitter to see many amazing swatches and keep up-to-date on new collections, restocks, etc. Thanks for looking everyone!

An InLinkz Link-up

No comments:

Post a Comment