Wednesday, September 21, 2016

31DC2016 - Half Moons - Orange Explosion Half Moons

*Nothing to Disclose*

Hi everyone! The prompt for the 31 Day Challenge today is Half Moons and I also decided to be inspired by a color! I know "Inspired by a Color" day is coming up, but I'm doing a different color for that day so I had to squeeze in some more orange love somewhere! Let's check out the mani!

For this mani, I started out with a polish from a new brand to me, Polished for Days. I decided that I could not live without the most recent For the Love of Polish box that had offerings from Illyrian Polish, Ever After Polish, and Polished for Days. I'll show you the other two polishes later, but I used Polished for Days Pulp Fiction as the base of this extremely orange mani. Next, I used some paper hole punch reinforcements to tape off the half moon part of my nail. Then I used MoYou-London Tropical Collection plate 11 and used the palm leaf design to create the bursting pattern on my nails (I used Girly Bits Flame stamping polish to stamp). I thought this was so fun because it looked like the design was radiating out of the half moon. In the end, I was just really happy to pay homage to orange which is my favorite fall shade!



Be sure you check out all of the other half moon designs in the challenge! Thanks for looking everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment